Aggie’s Oasis is a fully accessible house designed with the assistance of an occupational therapist. 121Care, a support service on the Sunshine Coast, provides trained and experienced carers to meet the individual care needs of our guests. 121Care will plan the care required with the guest and their family (if appropriate) prior to arrival, at an additional cost. When booking all you need to do is indicate any care need requirements and 121Care will be in touch. For further information about 121Care go to http://121care.org.au/.
Aggie's Oasis also has available for guests:
- Small ramps at the front double door and at the family room exit to the outdoor entertaining area
- Fully redesigned accessible bathroom
- Lifting hoist with slings
- Brand new commode chair
- Stool with hand supports for bathroom
- Hospital bed and air mattress available if required at cost
- Pool hoist
- Any other equipment requirements can be organised to ensure all needs are met prior to arrival
- From the moment you enter the home accessibility will be clear with the addition of small ramps and a double front door makes entering the home in a wheelchair a breeze. A ramp from the living area sliding doors assists entry to the beautiful outdoor area.
- Wheelchair friendly bathroom
- Accessible queen bedroom connected to wheelchair friendly bathroom
- Transfer hoist in bedroom and pool hoist
- A six seater automatic Mercedes van with manual ramp for transporting a wheelchair passenger is available for hire for local trips. It is garaged at the house. (Extra costs are applicable. See 'Rates')
Any other requirements can be arranged on your behalf (hire costs will apply)