Aggie’s Oasis is a place for time out from life’s hustle and bustle, a place where you can spend quality time with family and friends and have a base for taking in the sights and pleasures of Noosa and the Sunshine Coast.
This luxury home sleeps up to eight people – two master bedrooms (one with full ensuite), one with two single beds and a 4th bedroom that adjoins the main fully accessible bathroom. Open plan living with great outdoor areas supports accessible guests to move freely around. The accessible pool set in landscaped gardens. Fully equipped kitchen, formal and relaxed dining and lounge areas allow guests to have a relaxed and well-supported holiday.
Transport requirements have not been forgotten with the possibility of hiring a fully equipped, accessible friendly van to make getting around the coast that much easier.
You can fly into the Sunshine Coast airport, be picked up and whisked away to the lovely house nestled in a quiet court that backs onto extensive bushland, with paved walking tracks alongside the creek with water birds and abundant wildlife.
If this is the escape you have been dreaming of don’t hesitate to book your ‘Holiday without Limitations’ today.
- AIRPORTS - Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore is only 25 minutes from Aggie's Oasis. Brisbane airport is only 1.5 hours travel time to Aggie's Oasis
- BRISBANE distance - 75 minutes to the northern suburbs of Brisbane
- FOOD can be ordered online and delivered on the day of your arrival. Just put the kettle on when you arrive! Tea, coffee, and starter pack essentials are provided. Bathroom includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- EQUIPMENT NEEDS such as a hospital bed and air mattress can be organised prior to your arrival
- ALL LINEN provided
- CLEANING provided every 5 days